Skip to main content

And kittens. That isn't right. I’m number 1

She told me years ago the human would come feed her under an abandoned cooler. He would come every day. She'd hiss at him every day. But he kept coming. Then one day he introduced her to the owners of a laundry shop and that's how we got our home.

My Momma Simba Told Me Stories

About not posting. My human has been dealing with the loss of a friend. That's me in the middle. My brother Bpen (black spot), my other brother Rai (he eats too much) and my mommy Simba

I have been very bad

He's been showing me pictures of cats who knew him before I did. I thought I was the only one. Well, me, my brothers, my mommy, and my sister. But these all do look cute.

My Human has been Bad My Human has been Bad My Human has been Bad

Me and my brothers. I'm the third picture. Maybe one eye open. The humans loved picking us up.

2 Years Ago My Eyes Opened 2 Years Ago My Eyes Opened 2 Years Ago My Eyes Opened 2 Years Ago My Eyes Opened

I've been here for a few days and forgot to post.

I'm So Sorry, but I got in the Box

My mommy is inside the box. My brother is on top of it. I am patiently waiting my turn. The humans brought us this gift.

Box Problems

Today, he likes to play the part of a ball in a bowl.

Bpen doing performance art

That's my mommy Simba. The humans saved her from dying. Without that none of us would be here.

My Mommy

It was close, but he made it. He's eating. He's cleaning himself. And the human used that cash stuff to pay the vet. I have no idea how that works.

My Friend is Okay. The Human Covered the Vet

My friend is doing better, but still not in great shape. Hoping for the best. The humans are doing a good job of helping.

Update on my Friend